In my first photo shoot I had an issue with the setup of my photos, I was shooting on a Tuesday for the whole day and  when I got there in the morning the studio wasn’t set up,  because of this I had to spend the first hour and a half lesson setting up the studio and finding equipment that I had booked, however out of two of the projectors I had booked one of them was already handed out for use so only one was available  so I had to do the projections with just one projector. However I did like the outcome of just one projector instead of two because I don’t think that he would’ve worked anyway. In this photo shoot my setup was going to be to have a projector on a table,   A tripod on other side of the table with the camera over the top of the projector so that you don’t get the project in the image book we get the whole projection in the photo, I was meant to have two whiteboards as the background so that the projection would show up properly I was not able to get these two boards as they hadn’t been prepared   But I did manage toUse a plain white wall in the small studio. Unfortunately this will had some pipes on them so we had to shoot in between and some images have the pipes in them but only a few.

 In my second photo shoot I was able to get the set up that was booked and the room was booked at the same time so they were both available and set up.  Luckily this time it was set up and I didn’t have to take an hour to set up myself because I only had an hour and a half to shoot this as well as my models  had to leave at 3:30, Unfortunately we didn’t start actually taking the photos till 2:30 because the camera started to play up so we ended up with any an hour to take the photos.  Due to this we were only able to take half of the photos that were needed so I had to book to do another photo shoot. This photo shoot  was set up with a roll down white background I also had a tripod and camera,   This time I had the projector on a tall standing unit above I level to reduce the shadowing and make it more realistic. As I only had an hour to take the photos that were needed I had half left to do so I had to rebook The studio to take more photos but I didn’t like how the projections were coming out so I decided to do it without the photo projected onto heart and just take the image of the model and edit them  in photo shop with an overlay.

 In the third photo shoot I had a different set up to the first two because I did not have the projector.  Instead I had just a plain orange background and my models in front of this was so that I would have a vibrant background.  This  I date was given to me On feedback from one of my questionnaires and I really liked the idea of having a brighter background to show that there is a lot more acceptance with what women are fighting for these days. I used a mixture of poses and quotes that when on the models backs some of these photos were for my final piece and some i.e. the photos with quotes on models back work for the small video that will be projected in the background wanna loop. I think doing it this way works a lot better as I was able to get a clear photo and make the overall image a lot sharper and a lot more neat compare to images with the projection.  I really liked the final outcome with the orange background because it makes the image look slightly more retro an old fashion because of this I decided to add a border around the image that made it have a slight worn feeling to the overall image.  I thought this could represent that women have been fighting for a long time and even though there are a lot more opportunities for women nowadays, Women will keep fighting until equality is achieved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Techniques.

sound effects