web

i  used a mix of colour in my website, the colours i used were red, white and black because i think it relates more to our genera of horror. i used the colour black as the background for text, videos and gallery.
Because our film genre is a physiological horror/ thriller I chose to have dark gloomy colours for our design such as Black, White and Grey. As the background colours are all neutral tone I wanted the title to stand out, so of the “The” I used the colour white and for the “Choice” I used red. I did the title in different colours because I wanted the main word (the “Choice”) to stand out. On the other hand, the “Choice” may stand out the animated background is the main future for the fount page. This idea generated from the Jumanji website as it also had an animation on the background and had bright, standout lettering. Like the Black Panther website when you scroll down on my website it will take you to the trailer, and on the Black Panther website where, you scroll down through pictures and videos. There is also a gallery, cast and crew page, and page to see the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Techniques.

sound effects